Cheats S30SCI Movie | The Next to Hunt - I Am Number Four

Wednesday, January 26, 2011.

Now, the movie that I will introduce to you is one of the movies that I have seen the trailer I think last year. I am number four is one of the action thriller movie that is I am waiting because of the great story line. Here is the synopsis as well as the trailer of the movie I am number four for you to have a full idea of this movie.

Three are dead. He is Number Four. D.J. Caruso (“Eagle Eye,” “Disturbia”) helms a suspense-thriller about an extraordinary young man, John Smith (Alex Pettyfer), who is a fugitive on the run from ruthless enemies sent to destroy him. Changing his identity, moving from town to town with his guardian Henri (Timothy Olyphant), John is always the new kid with no ties to his past. In the small Ohio town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected, life-changing events—his first love (Dianna Agron), powerful new abilities and a connection to the others who share his incredible destiny.



Please return to Cheats S30SCI Movie for more movie updates.

Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheats S30SCI Movie - Your Movie News and Updates Portal. U.S. Movies, game cheats and tips. © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |